GARAGE UPDATE #2
GARAGE UPDATE #2 JUNE 25, 2021
GARAGE STORAGE SHEDS
Our contractors came for a pre-construction site visit on Thursday and as a result, we have a few updates.
RESIDENTS HAVE SLIGHTLY OVER 1 WEEK FOR TO CLEAN OUT THEIR SHEDS; ALL SHEDS NEED TO BE DONE BY JULY 4.
PLEAS NOTE THESE NEXT 3 BULLETS ARE NEW INFORMATION
· Please make your storage shed(s) as light and as empty as possible so the contractor can move them.
· Please be sure they ARE NOT ANCHORED to cinder blocks.
· The contractor will make every attempt to have sheds accessible during each Phase, but there may be times when they are not accessible.
And don’t forget:
· CLEARLY label the OUTSIDE of your shed(s) with your name and unit number. If you have side by side spaces, indicate whether the shed belongs in front of the right space or in front of the left space so the contractor can return it correctly.
· Secure shed doors so they stay closed during the move.
· owners are responsible for contents.
· Remove all bicycles, boats or other personal items (by July 4 for Phase 1; date TBD for Phase 2). If you do not have a place to store something, please contact Stephanie or Bruce.
· Work starts on July 6th
We now have a map of Phase 1 and Phase 2 which is included here. Note that cars will still be able to exit and enter during both Phase when necessary. If you have any questions about parking during either Phase, please contact Jeanne Bowers at email@example.com or 513-0123