Starting shortly, we will be replacing the main building roof and the townhouse’s roof. We have contracted with Katchmark Roofing to do this.
Here are some important dates you need to know:
· Wednesday, January 22 – building scaffolding will go up along the west side of the upper parking lot
· Thursday, January 30 – roofing materials delivered
· Monday, February 3—work begins
· April 3- Target Completion (weather dependent)
· By Tuesday evening, January 21, all west facing resident cars in the upper lot will need to be moved, and those residents won’t be able to park there until the job is complete.
· By Wednesday evening, January 29, all east and south facing resident cars in the upper lot will need to be moved and those residents won’t be able to park there until the job is complete.
· We would like to find 8 parking spaces in the garage for those who use the upper lot. If you have a space available in the garage, please contact Jeanne Bowers (firstname.lastname@example.org or 531-0123) as soon as possible.
BE AWARE: Removing and replacing a roof will be NOISY!!! The roofers will be working generally between 7-5 Monday-Friday. If there are weather problems during the week, they may also work on Saturdays.