Sat, Oct 23|
Norfolk Pilot House Condominium
A Great Shucking Shindig
Join the Pilot House Community in celebration of the close out of the summer season, and welcome cooler weather.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2021, 3:00 PM
Norfolk Pilot House Condominium, 421 W Bute St, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
About the event
The Pilot House Social Committee would like to invite Pilot House Residents to “A Great Shucking Shindig” on Oct 23, 2021 @ 3PM. We request you RSVP to this event no later then Oct 19th.
- The main dish will feature 300 Eastern Shore Oysters, sourced with the help of Jack Miles.
- Claim Chowder (Thanks to Jack & Emily Miles for providing and preparing)
- The catered buffet will include, Italian Bruschetta, Mushroom Bruschetta, Fruit and Cheese tray, and Spanikopita (Catering provided by Omar’s Carriage House).
- Various deserts will be sourced from Chocollage, provided by Kathie Moore.
- Limited Red/White Wine will be provided
- Limited non-alcoholic beverages will be provided
- Large cooler will be avalible if attendee’s wish to BYOB
- Event will also debut newly sourced pergola lighting, thanks to the Pilot House Covenants Committee
- In the event of rain or otherwise not so nice weather, the garage will be the alternative event site.
The Social Committee wishes to thank The Pilot House Association Board of Directors, The Covenants Committee, Jack & Emily Miles, Kathie Moore, & Omar’s Carriage House for their support.